Dear website visitors,
Thanks for visiting this section, though I sincerely hope you don’t need to study the information provided here at all. But when you have to, I hope the research I’ve done over the summer will save some of your time.
This part covers the following information:
- Essential information about the adjudication process:
- What does an adjudication process look like at UW?
- Who do you need to work with?
- What’s the timeline?
- Who are the panel members deciding your petition?
- How were the past petition cases handled based on past reports?
- UW regulations and policies
- History of the UW adjudication process
Your feedback is important in building this faculty advocacy platform. Please feel free to send a question or a comment using the form below.